02 ноември, 2006

spam trends 2

Dear FRIEND ,

My name is Johnson ,I come from C&S Intertrans (Shenzhen) Co.Ltd in China.

C&S Intertrans (Shenzhen) Co.Ltd was established in 1997 at shenzhen with an investment of USD One million. Because of our ardent dedication and professional ethics, we have been identified as one of the leading players in the field of ocean freight, air freight and logistics services in an international level. In a highly competitive scenario, C&S was able to show a steady graph of rapid growth in this industry.

C&S Intertrans (Shenzhen) Co.Ltd is a first-class freight forwarding authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Trade Economic of China.

The business scope of the company covers such agency business for international transportation both Chinese and foreign. We have rich experience & honesty & trusty. Currently we have established network in Shenzhen,Shanghai,Hongkong,Guangzhou,Foshan,Zhongshan,Qingdao,Xianmen,Dalian and Ningbo

Our Services :

We are confident that we can service with full customer satisfaction in the field of sea freight , air freight and inland delivery.we can handle all types of consignments such as full Containers Load ( FCL ) , Less Container Load , Consolidation ( LCL ), direct and consolidated air service from Hong Kong and all Chinese air ports to the world including pick-up , export preparation & customs clearance , assembly and distribution .

We have contract rates with EVERGREEN ,CMA,NORASIA,MAERSK APL, LT, CSCL,COSCO,SENATOR , WANHAI ,CSAV, HMM, TSLINE and so on. Our rates can catch any competitions. Our door to door services are highly professional with extensive network of worldwide agents. We have our own insured trucks later to the requirement of Guangdong province especially the pearl-river-delta region which is the nucleus of High Tech., electronics , furniture , lighting and toys, ceramic.

Thank you for your support and to the pleasure of working with you soon.


Best regards&Thanks,

Johnson Dong
Oversea Department
C&S Intertrans(Shenzhen)Co.,LTD
Tel:0086-755-83461483
MOBIL:0086-13249853153
Fax:0086-755-82978982
Email:johnson@cnslogistic.com
MSN:johnsonmemecha@hotmail.com
Website :www.cnslogistic.com
Address:Rm.606,Hai Tian Zonghe Building,Cai Tian Road Shenzhen



Hello, Martin
I am young and attractive woman and I believe I deserve for happiness as any human being. What do you think is the
most important in this life? I believe you'll agree with me that LOVE is what we all are looking for……
I am eager to make my man happy, I am longing for the cozy evenings together where we cuddle on the sofa and whisper tender words...
I have a lot of interests in life like reading, cooking, associating with friends, visiting new places and learn everything new.
If you are looking for the same things, I hope you answer my letter ****

Waiting for your response:)
Valentina



Hi there lovely,
I was searching the net few days ago. I am new to this thing.
and saw your profile. I decided to email you cause I found
you attractive. I might come down to your city in few weeks.
Let me know if we can meet each other in person.
I am attracbtive girl. I am sure you won't regret it.
Reply to my personal email at ****

Няма коментари: